Sunday, June 23, 2013

Thing 8 More RSS

Of course, using Google Blog Search was the easiest and quickest for me to use. I also liked the search results. The first search result that came up after searching “elementary library,” is a blog that I am currently following on my blog.

I did not like searching for blog RSS feeds on Technorati. I did not find a lot of relevant results for the material that I was searching for; however, this does not mean that it is not a good resource. I think that this is a resource that would be very useful in high schools.

I love the easy of creating RSS feeds. I have created RSS feeds for blogs that interest me both professionally and personally. Now I will not need to always be checking these blogs. I will be able to stay current with these blogs on a single RSS Reader.

No comments:

Post a Comment