Friday, July 5, 2013

Thing 16 Video Sharing

I searched for “web 2.0 tools in the classroom.” I feel that you can never learn too much about this topic because the technology is changing at a rapid pace. I found this video from Mr. C. It was very informational. Some of the tools I was familiar with but I was very impressed with how he explained how to use each tool. This would be a good video to show to other teachers to educate and entice them to be more technology literate.  



I love TeacherTube. I use it in the classroom frequently. The students love the short, educational clips. I looked at videos about web 2.0 tools and then I started looking at reading and fluency. Oh my gosh…I could look here forever! I have added this website and SchoolTube to my check out after class ends!

No comments:

Post a Comment